One of my favorite products in the Luxe Skin Care line is the PepC + Vitamin C Serum! I created this product to help clients deal with inflammation BUT it can be beneficial for all skin types. In this post, I want to explain more about what exactly the PepC + Vitamin C Serum is, how it works and what products to pair it with for best results.
What is the PepC+ Vitamin C Serum?
It is a highly concentrated vitamin C serum with additional targeted ingredients. Combined, they provide exceptional results which include:
- Improving the appearance of uneven skin tone
- Brightening a dull complexion
- Reducing redness
- Helping skin ward off the impact of environmental stress
Who needs it?
Everyone with skin will see improvements and strengthen their skin after using the PepC + Vitamin C Serum but you definitely need this product if you have:
- Acne – It will help lessen acne scars by healing the skin and reducing inflammation.
- Signs of Aging
- Sun damage
- Uneven skin tone
How does it work?
This serum was carefully crafted using powerful ingredients to deliver results! When applied to the skin as directed, the following ingredients in the serum will get to work diminishing visible signs of aging for smoother, brighter, and firmer-feeling skin using a blend of:
- 10% Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate , 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid – an effective skin brightener that boosts collagen synthesis and protects from UV damage.
- Oligopeptide-68 – Tyrosinase inhibitor (melasma & hyperpigmentation), works extremely well with Mandelic acid, Retinoids and SPF.
- 3-Oligopeptide 19 – prompts the skin to produce more collagen while improving lines and wrinkles, penetrates deeper into skin, signals cells to repair themselves, and stimulates skin hydration.
- White Mushroom Extract – Considered a super hydrator, potent anti-inflammatory, helps skin cells to maintain hydration longer than hyaluronic acid, superior at plumping the skin.
- White Tea Extract – potent antioxidant, minimally processed results in high concentrations of antioxidants, superior immune boosting function to protect skin cells from solar damage, more effective at reducing inflammation than green tea, Metalloprotienases activity (MMP) in mature skin to reduce loss of collagen.
How to use the PepC+ Vitamin C Serum
Of course, there are modifications for some clients depending on their specific skin conditions but in general this serum works best as part of a multi-step approach that incorporates retinoids, Mandelic acid, and SPF to deliver results.
How to Know If the PepC+ Vitamin C Serum is Right For You
If you’re not sure if this product is right for you, or which skincare product or treatments you should use in general, contact me! I’m happy to help create a treatment plan that uses at-home products, in-studio treatments or a combination of the two. To get started, take a look at some of the options I offer.
Virtual Skin Coaching – Luxe Skin Care
Then, grab a spot on my schedule and let me be your skin care authority! I will help you clarify your skin goals and guide you to the products and services that are ideal for your skin health.