Luxe Skin Care Programs: Meet our Age Management Program
In our last post, we introduced you to our Clear Skin Program. In this post, we’ll cover our Age Management Program and all it has to offer! As you’re reading through, remember, Luxe Skin Care’s treatment philosophies are based on science. We focus on the education of skin function and factors that can interfere. We take a holistic 360 wellness approach to treating skin care concerns and as a result, a commitment to the program you choose is essential. Here’s more on that!
Meet our Age Management Program
This program is for those who want to elevate the skin aging game. While we can’t stop aging, we can refine and make the aging process smoother (pun intended), by diving deep to uncover any factors that can accelerate the natural aging process as well as any problematic skin conditions like rosacea, hyperpigmentation, glycation, etc. Then creating a custom-tailored treatment plan for your unique and changing skin.
Our Age Management Program encompasses holistic methods to get your skin health function properly to reduce signs of aging and skin conditions. Our program has helped many clients with skin home care products with targeted ingredients, professional treatments and boost self-confidence, even when every other treatment or products has been tried.
Achieving healthy skin and targeting specific skin conditions, starts with understanding and addressing the root causes of aging skin disorders and learning how to address any triggers.
How does our Age Management Program work?
Every client must start with our consultation and skin analysis. Thoroughly completing your skin health intake form and using skin diagnostic devices to check skin’s moisture, oil secretions, skin barrier, pigmentation and sensitivity, helps steer us in the right direction for optimal results.
Who is this program for?
If you have tried every skin lotion or potion, DIY home remedies, tried every online influencer’s advice and still are struggling to achieve healthy glowing skin and can commit to:
- Being serious and ready to make the commitment to achieve the results you desire
- You are ready to learn how to properly take care of your skin and stop trying a hodgepodge of different products, advice, and prescriptions.
- Following your skincare regimen at home as instructed.
- Attend your treatment appointments as recommended.
- You are ready to make the diet & lifestyle changes necessary to achieve your skin results.
- You are ready for a guided holistic plan to address your skin concerns and boost your confidence.
Who it is NOT for?
- You are a product junkie and like to jump around with your product use*.
- You don’t trust our professional advice and trust online influencers.
- You are only willing to use organic or DIY skincare products.
- You tan in the sun or tanning beds.
- You do not wear SPF.
- You want immediate results. (clear skin requires patience and compliance. It can take an average of 3-6 months.)
- You are still wanting to stick to prescriptions and medications.
- You never read and reference any of our handouts designed to assist in clearing and staying clear.
- You are not comfortable experiencing some dryness and occasional break-outs during the clearing process.
- You are not ready to make the necessary changes, use skincare regimen as directed and follow our advice.
- If you’re not 100% committed, then results won’t happen. This program only delivers results to those that commit to every aspect of the program.
* You will see many current trending skin care treatments, products, devices, ingredients via social media and even hear about them from your closest friends. When you work with us, you’ll need to put your ear plugs in on all these trending items as they may not be beneficial to your unique skin conditions, needs and desired results. You might have some skin sensitivities or other factors that might need to be addressed first. Receiving too aggressive treatments, products or none at all, can increase chances of irritation. We use our expertise to design a customized treatment plan to address your concerns and skin health.
What can I expect working with Luxe and the skin professionals?
While you are you on your skin health journey, you can expect to:
- Achieve positive skin changes and healthy habits that you will be able to maintain.
- Reduce appearance of pores and have a more even looking skin tone.
- Reduce Redness
- To have the guidance and support of your Skin Professional who will be there for you every step of the way.
- Compliments from friends and family on how great your skin looks.
- To gain self-confidence and a more positive attitude, and showing off your happy smile.
- Stress reduction tips to help keep on top of all your skin goals.
If you are ready to slow down your skin’s natural aging process, scheduling an appointment at Luxe should be your next step.
*Results vary and are dependent on the level of commitment to the program.
All content and information on this website is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not a replacement for medical care and does not constitute medical advice. While we are licensed estheticians we are not physicians, nutritionists or registered dietitians. This is not a substitute for any professional advice. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used our products, however similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, genetics, as well as how the product is applied.
Luxe Skin Care and it’s employees are not held liable or accepts any responsibility for any adverse reactions resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your medical professional immediately if you suspect you have a medical emergency.