Luxe Skin Care Programs: Meet Our Clear Skin Program
Luxe Skin Care’s treatment philosophies are based on science, with the education of skin function and how many factors can interfere. Using a holistic 360 wellness approach to help maximize the results you desire with the treatments we provide. There are two skin programs we offer designed to target specific needs, our Acne and Age Management Programs.
In this post, we’ll introduce you to our Clear Skin Program, explain how it works and help you decide if it’s a good fit for your skin.
In our next post, we’ll highlight the Age Management Program and share more information about it.
Meet Clear Skin Program
This program is for those struggling with acne and have a serious desire to get it under control without the use of prescription topicals and antibiotics.
Our Clear Skin Program uses holistic methods to get your acne under control in approximately 6-15 weeks*. Our program has helped many clients control their acne and boost self-confidence, even when every other treatment or products have failed them.
Achieving clear acne free skin starts with understanding and addressing the root cause of your acne and learning how to eliminate those triggers.
*Results are dependent on the level of commitment to the program.
How the program works:
The Clear Skin Program is designed to approach your acne from many angles by working with your Skin Professional. We require starting with a consultation and commitment of 6 treatments over 12 weeks, either bi-weekly or weekly for accelerated program. As well as the following:
- A complete full size skincare regimen* tailored to your skin specifically for support for acne with age management benefits as well to maintain skin health, with specific protocols for use.
- A complete analysis of diet, lifestyle issues like stress, aggravating external and internal acne factors.
- At home tools and resources to support you on your journey to clear skin.
- Tailored for you specific in clinic treatments.
- Expert coaching to help with accountability and guidance to reach your goal of clear skin.
*products sold separately
Is the Clear Skin Program for me?
If you have tried medications, skin irritating prescription topical creams and lotions, DIY home remedies, tried every online influencer’s advice and still are struggling with acne and can commit to:
- Being serious and ready to make the commitment to achieve the clear skin you desire.
- You are ready to learn how to properly take care of your skin and stop trying a hodgepodge of different products, advice, and prescriptions.
- Following your skincare regimen at home as instructed.
- Attend your treatment appointments bi-weekly or weekly for accelerated program.
- You are ready to make the diet & lifestyle changes necessary to achieve your clear skin results.
- You are ready for a guided holistic plan to address your acne.
The Clear Skin Program is NOT for you if:
While we love helping clients get the results they want, our passion is our profession. The Clear Skin Program is not for everyone if you’re not ready to make the commitment to do your part. We regret that we cannot adjust any of our program as it designed for a 360 approach to achieve clear skin.
Our Clear Skin Program is NOT for:
- You are a product junkie and like to jump around with your product use.
- You don’t trust our professional advice and trust online influencers.
- You are only willing to use organic or DIY skincare products.
- You tan in the sun or tanning beds.
- You do not wear SPF.
- You want immediate results. (clear skin requires patience and compliance. It can take an average of 3-6 months.)
- You are still wanting to stick to prescriptions and medications.
- You never read and reference any of our handouts designed to assist in clearing and staying clear.
- You are not comfortable experiencing some dryness and occasional break-outs during the clearing process.
- You are not ready to make the necessary changes, use skincare regimen as directed and follow our advice.
- If you’re not 100% committed, then results won’t happen. This program only delivers results to those that commit to every aspect of the program.
Is the Clear Skin Program a good fit for teens?
We work with clients of all ages to help with acne. It is our experience when it comes to treating clients under the age of 18, the results and compliance are a joint effort of their parents as well.
If you are considering enrolling your teen in our Clear Skin Program, we highly encourage that you read and understand how our Clear Skin Program works.
Parents can be desperate as well to have their teen’s acne addressed, but sometimes the parents want it more than teens. Some teens may not be as interested or willing to follow our program as required to achieve clear skin. If teens are not 100% working in compliance with skincare products at home and aren’t making any necessary changes our Skin Care Professionals have addressed, results are not going to be achieved.
Some examples of non-compliance:
- Not using skincare home regimen as directed
- Skipping the use of skincare home regimen
- Doesn’t have time to do the skincare home routine (sleeping until right before school, activities require early, late or long schedules).
- Eating fast food, sugary foods and drinking soft drinks.
- Not willing to address makeup issues.
With all the above addressed, we have had many teen clients who have achieved clear skin being committed and compliant.
You will want to consider:
- The success of our Clear Skin Program is highly dependent on commitment and maturity of your teen.
- Certain diet, lifestyle, stress/anxiety changes will be necessary to clear acne.
- In-clinic treatments will require extractions, which is mildly uncomfortable and may cause temporary redness.
- Avoid use of makeup and any other products that have skin irritating and pore clogging ingredients.
What can I expect working with Luxe and the skin professionals?
While you are you on your clear skin journey, you can expect to:
- Achieve clear skin and healthy habits that you will be able to maintain.
- Reduce appearance of pores and have a more even looking skin tone.
- Reduce shine and oiliness.
- To have the guidance and support of your Skin Professional who will be there for you every step of the way.
- Compliments from friends and family on how great your skin looks.
- To gain self-confidence and a more positive attitude, and showing off your happy smile.
- Once you have successfully completed the Clear Skin Program, you will receive a certificate of completion, a special gift and transition to maintenance treatments and to our Age Management Program.
If it’s time to clear up your skin, or to help someone you love clear their skin and regain their confidence, schedule an appointment at Luxe and let us know you’re interested in learning more about the Clear Skin Program!
All content and information on this website is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not a replacement for medical care and does not constitute medical advice. While we are licensed estheticians we are not physicians, nutritionists or registered dietitians. This is not a substitute for any professional advice. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Results given in testimonials are from real customers who have used our products, however similar results are not guaranteed. Individual results may vary depending on skin type, sensitivity, age, and skincare history, genetics, as well as how the product is applied.
Luxe Skin Care and it’s employees are not held liable or accepts any responsibility for any adverse reactions resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
Contact your medical professional immediately if you suspect you have a medical emergency.