Starting with your existing brows to create the foundation, I will design your brows based on their natural growth patterns and your bone structure. Finished with an application of brow products to enhance your shape while still allowing to grow into desired shape.
*Clients should not tweeze or wax for approximately 3 weeks before the appointment, nor between appointments.
Brow Design Wax $45
Brow Design Sugar $45
Brow Design Follow-up (*2-4 weeks from Brow Design appointment)
If it has been longer since your last visit DO NOT schedule this appointment. This is a shorter time for clients who were here 2-4 weeks ago. I will need additional design time so please schedule Brow Design.
Brow Design Follow-up Wax $30
Brow Design Follow-up Sugar $30
Luxe Brow Design & Hybrid Stain Dye $99
This luxe brow service begins with a brow cleanse, application of an under eye collagen mask followed by brow wax design including tweezing & trimming and precision application of Stain Hybrid dye. Hybrid Brow Dye is an extra long lasting eyebrow dye leaving the color effect on the skin and hair of the eyebrows. Extra long lasting tone is retained on the skin up to 1-2 weeks & 7 weeks on hairs.
*DO NOT BOOK IF SENSITIVE TO HENNA*
Eyebrow Tinting $25
An application of semi-permanent dye/color to the eyebrow hairs to help enhance, shape, and define your brows.
Eyelash Tinting $25
Enhance your lashes with an application of semi-permanent color.
How do I care for my tinting?
Important Note: Tinting/Stain can feel darker on the first day, however, please note
this is an important step of the process as the stain continues to oxidize on the skin and settle
into its finished shade. The stain will start to fade gradually as soon as the brows are wet.
• Avoid using makeup and facial cleansers around the brow area for the following 24 hours.
• Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, the use of sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms,
and swimming pools for 24 hours.
• Avoid exfoliating and using anti-aging products around the brow area for at least two to
three days prior to and post-treatment.
• Avoid using any self-tanning products on the face for around two to three days on either
side of the treatment.
• Avoid the temptation to over-touch the brow area after treatment.
Some clients may have a sensitivity to the tint/stain. If you have a medical condition, always check with your doctor before.
- Positive reaction to a patch or sensitivity test (allergy).
- Cysts (A cyst is a lump of the upper or lower eyelid caused by obstruction and inflammation of an oil gland of the eye lid – also known as a meibomian, tarsal ore granuloma cyst
- Hordeola/Style/Styes (a small collection of puss/abscess on the eyelid)
- Blepharitis (is an ocular condition characterized by chronic inflammation of the eyelid
- Chemotherapy (cancer treatment)
- Skin Disease, skin trauma, cuts, abrasions, burns and swelling in the immediate area
- Weak eyelashes at therapist discretion on consultation (from over styling or product use)
- Skin Disorders in the general eye area (Dermatisis, Xanthelasma & Syringoma)
- Eye infections such as Impetigo or conjunctivitis
- Eye inflammation such as Uveitis
- Recent operations around eyes, head or face or scar tissue in immediate areas
- Watery eyes
- Hypersensitive skin/eyes Do not perform treatment
- Keratitis (inflammation of the cornia of the eye)
- Alopecia (loss of hair)
- Trichotillomania (classified as an impulse control disorder and is the compulsive urge to pull out ones own hair
- Bells Palsy or any condition that makes closing or opening eyes difficult
- Any disease/disorder that causes shaking, twitching or erratic movements
- Dry eye syndrome
- Post Chemotherap
- Hayfever/Rhinitis Eyes maybe watery
- Contact lenses – remove before treatment